If you’re looking for Management Rights on the Sunshine Coast here in Queensland, then MR Sales are the team for you.
With a dedicated agent on the Sunshine Coast, our team are committed to ensuring our renowned personal service and expertise benefits you when buying or selling management right.
Our experts service the Sunshine Coast in Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove and more.
The No Guff Guide To Buying Management Rights
What are they? How do they work?
Management Rights refers to the on-site management of a Strata Titled property in a Body Corporate or Community Titles Scheme.
Types of Management Rights
Generally broken down into five types:
- Resort/Holiday – Offers growth potential through strong marketing and return business
- Corporate – Normally city located offering overnight, short and long term furnished accommodation
- Permanent – Rental is normally 3 months or longer leases
- Mixed – A combination of Holiday and Permanent rentals
- Student – Purpose built accommodation, generally with easy access by transport to a university
The Advantages of Management Rights
An opportunity of purchasing a home and business together with an above average return on investment compared to other owner operated businesses. All rental income is trust accounted.
You purchase the agreements between the Body Corporate (all the owners) to be the Caretaker/Letting Agent (Resident Manager) of a particular Strata Scheme.
Contact us today and enjoy expert management rights buying and selling advice for the Sunshine Coast in Cairns and Port Douglas and Palm Cove.