- 86 villas with 67 in the permanent letting pool
- All three bedroom, two bathroom with single or double garages
- Average rents of $390 per week
- Long agreements, 23 years to run, office on title with no set hours
- Private and state schools nearby
- Resort pool, BBQ, security gated, CCTV and recreation room
- Large salary and lots of upside
- Three bedroom, two bathroom, air-conditioned manager’s residence with garage and under cover parking for two cars
Well presented permanent letting management rights in sought after rental area. Large shopping centres close by. Current managers have been in place for 6.5 years.
They don’t come around like this very often.
Net Profit: $318,000
Asking Price: $2,199,000
(Inclusive of manager’s real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Gold Coast management rights business opportunity contact:
0416 216 625
Situated on the northern end of the Gold Coast, Queensland, Arundel is a central suburb, close to A.B Patterson College, Harbourtown and Westfield shopping precincts.
Easy access to the M1 Pacific Motorway and 15 minutes to the beautiful Gold Coast Broadwater.
Brilliant rental area with strong growth.