- Permanent management rights business for sale
- Able to live off-site, no office hours
- Permanent complex that is relatively easy to manage
- Currently managed by a single person
- Minimal lawns and gardens
- Office on title and attached to the managers residence
- A supportive committee
- 20 years left on the agreements and a low multiplier
- A contemporary, three bedroom, two bathroom, air conditioned townhouse
- Managers residence is well planned and has a adjoining lock up garage
- The manager’s residence would be easily let for at least $360 per week
Permanent complex that is easily run with the additional advantage of the managers being able to live off-site. Currently managed by a single person, this complex is relatively easy to manage due to its layout and minimal gardens. The office is on title and attached to the mangers residence with the advantage of it being able to be locked off from the main residence allowing separate access. With a committee that is supportive, with 20 years left on the agreements, a low multiplier, a lower than average workload, this complex with suit the astute buyer. Perhaps you are new to the industry, want to downsize, wish to run an additional outside rent roll or have a second job, this business is great buying. Be smart and be quick!
Net Profit: $58,000
Reduced Asking Price: $554,900
(Inclusive of manager’s real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Gold Coast management rights business opportunity contact:
0432 988 625
Nerang is a suburb on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Beaches to the east and the hinterland to the west.
The Nerang River flows through this suburb and is a popular place for picnics, fishing and boating.
Nerang is also home to Hinze Dam and the recreational facilities on offer here.
The Nerang National Park is situated only 12 kms from the heart of Surfers Paradise and offers a sanctuary to visitors and locals alike.
Shopping, schools and easy access to public transport networks are also part of the thriving hub that is the suburb of Nerang.