SOLD & SETTLED
- Here is your chance to purchase a beachfront management rights business in sought after Main Beach
- Apartments are predominantly 2 bedroom, fully self-contained and all offer wonderful ocean views
- There are 23 units in the building with 16 in the letting pool comprising 1 x 1 bedroom and 15 x 2 bedroom
- Facilities on offer include heated pool, spa, barbecue area, Bali hut and underground security parking
- Cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping are within easy walking distance, and Sea World, Marina Mirage, Australia Fair and Surfers Paradise easily reached by public transport or a short drive
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom manager’s unit located on the ground floor with office adjacent
- Accommodation module agreement and generous body corporate salary of $38,000 per annum
- The business is easily run by a couple – no need to employ staff – and would also suit someone new to the industry
If you have always wanted to live on the beach, act now, secure your future by inspecting this business and discovering what it has to offer
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Main Beach management rights business opportunity contact:
Deborah Tilley – 0424 428 489
David Rotheram – 0414 706 600
While other suburbs snatch their names from exotic Aboriginal meanings or English seaside villages, Main Beach is far more literal. Situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Main Beach was so named as it was the main surf beach to the town of Southport.
Shopping and dining options are uncovered in nearby Tedder Avenue. Easy access both north and south via the light rail network.